LED Barricade Warning Light
TS400 Barricade Warning Light (Emitting Type)
Primarily used as a barricade warning light when roadworks are in progress the TS400 is solar powered, with long life lithium batteries!
This TS400 is big and bright. There is no visual dead angles and the brightness is equal to a 5W/12V bulb.
A 3V-18V AC or DC power can be used under emergency situation or you can also connect them piece by piece by using the same power source.
TS400 series is weather resistant to IP54.
- 3 built-in mounting bolts for easy installation
- High brightness can be seen from 1km away.
- The maximum operation time with rainy or cloudyconditions is 4 days approx
- 100% solid-state system protects from vibration and shock
- Solar panel: Voltage 2.8V, Current 210mA,
- Operation Voltage & Current : 1.68V, 210mA.
- Battery: Ni-Cd 1.2V 2,800mA.
- Charging Voltage & Current: 1.68V, 210mA
- Power consumption: Operation Voltage 1.38V-1.06V,
- Operation Current 50mA-18mA
- Auto turn on & off: Auto on 220Lux-7.5Lux, Auto off 68Lux-450Lux
- Light source : LED, T Grade x 12pcs.
- Emitting time/min : 90 times/min. (adjustable by request from 25-140 time/min)
- Charging : AC or DC Voltage 4.5V-12V, Current 80mA-450mA
- Operation temperature (Celsius): -29c+95c
- Storage temperature (Celsius): -40c+65c
- Dimensions : Ø145 x Height 21cm
- Weight : 750g